EuroparlTV is the web television of the European Parliament. The web TV channel aims to inform EU citizens about the Parliament's activities and how it's Members shape political developments and pass laws that affect people's lives acrossEurope.
The service includes live streaming of parliamentary sessions and committee meetings, news and debate programmes and educational videos. Subtitles are available for all videos in the 22 official languages of the European Union.
The European Parliament has decided to use external resources to run the daily operations of the web TV channel. Based on an open tender organised by the Parliament, two external companies are responsible for the content production and technical aspects of EuroparlTV. An editorial charter lays down the principles on which the channel is based and an advisory panel composed of Members of all political groups assists in ensuring that the charter is respected.
Anyone with internet access can watch EuroparlTV online. In addition EuroparlTV's programmes are made available by an extensive network of partners, and users can share videos on social media or on their website with the help of embed codes.
- EuroparlTV signs 150th partnership with European media platform
- Nouveau partenariat entre EuroparlTV et l'Ecole National d'Administration [FR]
- New partnership between EuroparlTV and ANSA (Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata)
- Fly to Europe with EuroparlTV
- Flyv ud i Europa med EuroparlTV [DA]
- EuroparlTV e Agência Lusa estabelecem parceria [PT]